Professional Brake Service Warranty Policies
Professional Brake Service, Inc. offers a 100 percent warranty on all new brake parts & labor, installed by us, due to manufacturer’s defect, for up to 12-months or 12,000 miles (whichever occurs first). This warranty does not cover:
- Excessive Mileage
- Accident to Vehicle
- Abuse to Braking System
- Over-Heating of the braking system
- Failure to bring braking system up to proper operation
- Having brakes serviced or repaired by any other person or repair facility
- Left foot braking or any other abuse to the braking system found upon our inspection
It is the sole discretion of Professional Brake Services as to the Definition of “Abuse”.
Regarding service and repairs other than brakes:
- It is implied that this same 12-month 12,000 mile warranty is extended to all other new parts installed by Professional Brake Service, Inc., unless specifically noted on individual customer invoices.
Since brakes are an individual wear item: Specifically referring to the make, model and year of vehicle, the use of the vehicle. Example; Commercial use paper routs, delivery, towing, hauling, etc., and the individual driving habits of the driver, there is no implied or stated “guarantee” of brake lining life.